Cyber Security 101 — DaVinci Cyber Security Guide to Protecting Yourself in Today’s Digital World
#strategy #cybersecurity #business
Cyber criminals have become very sophisticated in the various methods that they use to try to steal personal and proprietary information. DaVinci Cyber Security specializes in maintaining up to the minute information on every aspect of cyber security so that we can help to ensure that our clients are protected. There are a variety of nuanced devices and services that are required to counteract each of the actions these bad actors take and this is a quick explanation guide on what we bring to our customers.
Services That Help to Defend
Any cyber security organization must include an array of services that address the many aspects that cyber criminals use.
- Phishing Simulations: Phishing is one of the most successful methods used by criminals. They take advantage of employee and staff lack of information to send emails and/or clickable links to distribute spyware and malware for the purpose of stealing your data. Phishing simulations educates everyone as part of user security awareness so that they can recognize potential threats before they have the time to succeed in their actions. The simulations set up “mock attacks” as tests and can include everything from emailing attachments, clickable links, all the way to voice phishing (known as “vishing”) designed to get victims to return calls to expose personal information. We supply every type of attack method used by the criminals including SMS (text messages) that appear as if they are from legitimate sources. Phishing simulation empowers people to stop the threat actors in their tracks.
- Vulnerability Assessments: A complete review of any weaknesses in a security system with evaluation of every internal and external vulnerability. The assessment examines and finds all susceptibilities, allocates a level of severity and then makes recommendations for mitigation or remediation.
- Penetration Testing: This is a kind of “ethical hacking” from “white hat hackers” by intentionally launching approved hacking attempts with the same tools used by cyber criminals to expose weaknesses and let security specialists evaluate existing security policies.
- Sendmarc Email Protection: Using the Sendmarc DMARC compliance software, an organization can be proactive in protecting the company domain from impersonation attacks and email phishing.
- Managed Services: A managed strategy designed to work with IT to address any issues that arise in a fast and efficient manner so that there is a reduction in downtime.
- Managed Infrastructure: Cyber security is an ongoing process. DaVinci Cyber Security provides a combination of artificial intelligence (AI) and human skills to let you manage your network so that it runs smoothly.
- Cloud Services: Business information storage using a secure cloud platform that is accessible anywhere in the world with charges based on resource usage.
- Darkweb Monitoring: DaVinci Cyber Security brings the strength of a dark web monitoring solution for our clients so that you will know when or if you information is compromised/exposed and take fast action.
- Firewall Service: A firewall is the first defense to ensuring that your network is safe. DaVinci Cyber Security offers an onsite physical or virtual solution; virtual network or cloud platforms in AWS or Azure.
- Password Management: DaVinci Cyber Security works with IT to make password management recommendations for levels, types, and changes.
- Threat Hunting: Locating the threats to your network is a key aspect of defense. DaVinci Cyber Security makes use of a combination of AI and human actions to locate and challenge any threats.
- Cyber Fraud Investigations: DaVinci Cyber Security works with law enforcement and government agencies to investigate cyber fraud situations such as Romance scams and digital fraud (OSINT)